- Manage the administration and reporting of web based surveys of the perceptions of teachers, administrators, students, and parents regarding the status of their schools on the factors that are related to school improvement.
- Responsible for administration and reporting of surveys of beginning teachers and administrators concerning the quality of their educator preparation programs.
- Data base management, analysis and reporting for numerous datasets related to educational performance, process, and resources in Missouri
- Respond to requests for information from DESE, School Districts officials, academicians, graduate students, teachers, and private citizens.
- Do merging of datasets lacking a common set of keys, based instead on probabilistic merging criteria, and
- Carry out multi-variate statistical analysis in support of research on school effectiveness and other educational policy issues.